The following pages are translated by a machine translation system.
Note that the machine translation system doesn't guarantee 100% accuracy.
Some proper nouns might not be translated exactly.
Like all conventional fish shapes, the Kingfish has more volume and less rocker than typical shortboards, making it a great option for weak or mushy waves.
• Wide nose pumps volume under rider’s chest adding flotation for paddling power, stability, and easy entry into the smallest waves with quick acceleration.
• The 6mm stringer doesn’t just look pleasing, it also improves the strength and rigidity of the King Fish.
• Rocker and rail outline are combined with single to double concave bottom, with V through the tail incorporated into a wide swallowtail.
• The slight hip behind the front fins reduces the area under the back foot creating a pivot point for snappy turns. – Boxy and full rails also add to the overall volume and forgiving nature of this model.
• The Kingfish performance delivers traction, down-the-line speed, and maximum drive over the flattest of sections.
• The glassing of the Kingfish consists of 4+6 / 4 + 4oz patches over the fin cluster.